Alan Pope wrote:
  > Don't hold your breath. I dont anticipate Ubuntu Mobile running (and
> working) on _any_ phone (with the possible exception of the freerunner) in
> the next few months.

Unfortunately the ubuntu-mobile team have limited themselves by only
producing stuff for intel compatible processors.

The Freerunner is ARMv4 and therefore, whilst [EMAIL PROTECTED] may share
userland etc. It's not obvious that ubuntu-mobile will be available on
the Freerunner anytime soon.

For those who will now inevitably mention Android on the FR:

--
www.tdobson.net
----