Graham Smith wrote:
> I am having problems getting Evince to print a US letter size PDF as
> A4, its cutting off one edge. The printer is set up for A4 but the
> properties (in Evince) say US letter size for the document
>
> After a search in google I have added this line to .profile
>
> export LC_PAPER="en_GB.UTF-8"
>
> This hasn't made any difference, anyone any idea what I might have done wrong.

Graham >>> The other day, I noticed that in the printer configuration
app (System / Administration / Printing) there's a Job Options tab for
each printer you have installed;  this has a 'Scale to fit' tick box.  I
guess you should set the media size in the Printer Options tab (A4 in
your case).

Does that help at all?

Mac