On Fri, 2008-11-14 at 18:17 +0000, Rob Beard wrote:
> David King wrote:
> > I would suggest that if such a poster was being used in the UK, that the
> > spelling be changed to British spelling instead of American.
> >
> > David King
> >

> Yep, hence needing the original artwork and not just a JPG/PNG image.
>
> I'm sure it's out there on the net somewhere.
>
> Rob

As a group we can accomplish these things and create a good promo stuff
for the UK that maybe generic enough for others to use and be pushed
into the spread ubuntu arena. We can create some good print quality
stuff and I would love to have us do this. As an example. An Ubuntu CD
wrap is good but we should have a nice insert for us as the UK team to
point people to the mailing and IRC etc. Keep to the branding but we add
an avenue to the UK community for support.

These things we can put up for discussion at upcoming team meetings, a
call for artists and interested writers etc.

Regards

Phil