Hi Al

Yes i did read it, but my brain must have misted up at that point and
blanked the sexual orientation of the teacher thereby assuming it was a
male. l did think about saying he/she but i didn't. Anyway at the end of the
day "She" is supposed to be a teacher thereby giving the students
an opportunity try out the different OS system.  it could the Syllabus
requires the students to use Window OS only and nothing else.....bit of lame
thought there.

Sorry for upsetting everyone....its the week before xmas that my excuses
and I'm stick to it

Regards

Bob

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 1:59 PM, Alan Pope <a...@popey.com> wrote:

> 2008/12/16 Robert Flatters <robert.flatt...@googlemail.com>:
> > The Teacher should have stop and thought about what he said. You cannot
> come
> > out with such a thing when its a know fact there is more OS than just
> > Windows.
> > The teacher should apologised for his out burst and gone for a cooling
> off.
> >

> Have you actually _read_ the articles in question?
>
> The teacher in question is female, and the outburst was from helios..
>
> Cheers,
> Al.
>
> --
> ubuntu-uk@lists.ubuntu.com