This paragraph is particularly pithy:

"Stop blaming those of us who aren't techies for your inabilities to
market a product properly. Stop blaming Windows/Mac for trying to
block you from offering open source software. You think that all
people should be as computer savvy as you and that's just ludicrous.
You perpetuate the stereotype of computer dorks who sit in their dark
rooms staring at the little box with lights furiously typing their
hatred for the rest of humanity. Your e-mails made all of us laugh
hysterically all day long! And to those of you who sent Facebook
messages to the woman in our story, calling her names and threatening
her, you should be ashamed of yourselves."