On Fri, 2009-01-16 at 13:14 +0000, Ken Robson <k...@robsonfamily.co.uk>
wrote:

> > Are there any scottish users that have any meeting sessions.
> >
> > If not I was thinkng about starting one.
> > Jai
> >
> Jai, there are several of us in Scotland, my local Lug is EdLug
> (http://www.edlug.org.uk/list_faq.html) which meets in Edinburgh (too
> far for me to visit them though (an 80mile round trip) and there are
> several others around.
>
> Ken

Seems to be a common problem.

Outside some of the universities, the main local LUGs are predominantly
based in the central belt (ScotLUG, and EdLUG are examples in point).

This is understandable as these are the main population centres. Though
it sometimes can be a bit frustrating for those of us in the more rural
areas, as any LUG trip can be a hefty journey to make.

Mark