The PDF downloadable Ubuntu Pocket guide is some 170 pages, so a long print
job, content is for newbies and experts alike, so I agree, a "must" for any LUG
"libraries".
Lets hope that 2009 sees dealerships offering Ubuntu, preloaded, on thier
homebuilt machines.....just think, release from those silly Windows messages
like "Do you really want to".
Thanks again, all, for your contributions, no 089 premium rate numbers for
help, just the sharing concept of helping each other free!
Thanks Rob, regards, Michael