Chris Rowson wrote:
> http://www.zdnet.com.au/insight/software/soa/Is-it-Windows-7-or-KDE-4-/0,139023769,339294810,00.htm
>
> Chris
One of the applications they showed off there was Amarok. Personally I
don't find that easy to use. I installed it to have a play, decided I'd
like to randomly play all my tracks, and couldn't find a button to do
that. The only way I could find to do it was to Ctrl-A to select all the
tracks in the collection and add them to the playlist. I then spent a
while finding the button to turn random on. Found it pressed it, pressed
play and some time later realised that my tracks were playing in order,
not randomly. At that point I did just what one of those women did: got
"het up" and turned it off. Went back to Rhythmbox which I find much
more easy and intuitive to use.