Last night Mike came over to install Ubuntu 8.10 on my netbook. It went
went well, and I just wanted to say thank you so much for helping me
out. I really appreciate it. I have been fiddling with it this morning,
and getting myself acquainted with the system, and installing a few
extra things, which I need. Its working really well, and I've had no
problems with it at all. I'm using it now to send this e-mail.

I just wanted to say thank you so much, I really appreciate what you did.

Also I use Thunderbird as my e-mail client, and have installed it, with
no problems, but I also use Lightening as my Calendar, connected to
google calendar. For some reason, I cant seem to install Lightening. I
was just wondering, if somebody could tell me which installation I need
to use, plus the add on, Google Calendar Provider, to connect with
google. Does anybody know what I need?

Thank you.

John.