The problem with Firefox / Thunderbird is they are profile-based. So,
you will find Thunderbird application store directory at
~/.mozilla-thunderbird/somerandomname.default/

Lightning stores its settings using the usual Thunderbird config
settings, which is:
~/.mozilla-thunderbird/yourprofilename.default/prefs.js

Lightening is installed to:
~/.mozilla-thunderbird/yourprofilename.default/extensions/{e2fda1a4-762b-4020-b5ad-a41df1933103}/

Calendar data is stored in the file
~/.mozilla-thunderbird/yourprofilename.default/storage.sdb (See
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/faq.html#format)

It's likely that there is a better way of doing what you want, instead
of syncing the files directly - maybe you could subscribe all clients
to a webDAV server and have them share the data that way?

Kris