Lucy there's no problem if can only make it for one day or if you're gonna
be a bit late; it's all for the fun and that. You're not going to be told
off for skipping sessions ;). Yeah we will be having an IRC channel on
FreeNode however called #ubuntu-uk-bugjam and of course you're more than
welcome to join there too.

Regards,
Chris.