2009/2/25 Rob Beard <r...@esdelle.co.uk>

> Hi folks,
>
> This is a long shot but I thought I'd ask anyway.  I'm trying to
> resurrect an old PC which has a faulty motherboard and an Athlon XP
> (1700+ I think) chip in it.  Before I give up and chuck the chip in my
> box of junk, I just wondered if anyone possibly had an old Athlon XP
> board kicking around that they didn't want and would be willing to part
> with either free or cheaply?
>
> Ta,
>
> Rob
>

> --

Hi,

I've got an old *cough* PC-Chips M810LMR board, which I think is a socket A.
It had an old Athlon XP 1600 in it until I gave that away a little while
ago, so the board is just sat in the loft gathering dust now. It was quite
reliable when I was using it though.

If you're anywhere near Solihull, I'd probably just drive it round to you if
you wanted it.

Cheers
Chris