Also, the Google Maps API key is registered for another site - just popped up
then :-)

Whole website is iffy if you ask me.

I'm gonna send them a message via their contact form. I'm risking my Windows PC
for them. What will I get back in return off them ;-)

A pound off? <- I thought it was funny!

James