Your $USER folder IS /Rowan - $USER is a term for 'your username here'.

.mozilla is a hidden folder ( as is any folder beginning in a . ), so
open up /home/Rowan and press ctrl + H, I think, to show all hidden
folders. Press this key combo again to hide them.

Simon Wears
munkyju...@gmail.com
http://MunkyJunky.com | http://Twitter.com/MunkyJunky
MunkyJunky on irc.freenode.net