2009/3/20 David King <linux...@avoura.com>:
> I was referring to Chromium, a project by Codeweavers using Wine to make
> Chrome run on Linux. Unless there is another program called Chromium?

Chromium is _not_ a project by codeweavers, it's an open source google project.

http://code.google.com/chromium/

Chrome is googles branded browser which is currently only available
from Google for WIndows.

http://www.google.com/chrome

Codeweavers packaged _chromium_ for windows and wine together.

http://www.codeweavers.com/services/ports/chromium/

However there's a native Linux version - which is currently very unstable.

> When using the Chromium browser, if I right click on the title bar, the
> bottom option on the menu is "About Wine".

Only if you use the Windows version of chromium under
wine/codeweavers. The native version doesn't.

Cheers,
Al.