Alan Pope wrote:
2009/3/25 Matt Jones <m...@mattjones.me.uk>:

I use it on my N95, it just works from what I can tell, it asks to
connect to the 3g connection, then sets up an unencrypted acess point.
What phone are you using?

I used to have my one unencrypted, but too many people on trains
started using it which slowed it down for me.

On one occasion someone using a mac started using it, so I opened up
Pidgin and enabled the bonjour protocol, knowing that the Mac iChat
program supports it. I could then see in pidgin the person using my
wifi. I sent them a message along the lines of.. "Hello", "Yes, you
can use my wifi" :)

Yay open protocols.

Cheers,
Al.

I did think about using it unencrypted, but I dont have that much bandwidth to use. Its enough, but not for everybody to use.

I bet he was surprised when you said hi, lol.

Its stupid, the signal is almost full, really good signal, but it wont connect. :( The box keeps coming up for the key. Have tried without as well, and it still wont work without the encryption key.