Ronnie Tucker wrote:
> Can I use it in Full Circle magazine next month?

Yes please!
Either in full or edited.

If you can also give the DU site a plug it will be useful too because
until I recently came along they thought the world was only Windows.
:-)

I hope that an active interest into their site re Ubuntu will awaken
them to how useful a reliable secure and stable OS is - for elderly
and vulnerable novices. I would have had nightmares trying to do this
with credit cards and Windows in the circumstances.

It is a long little old piece, I will be happy to work with you to
shrink it  and if that is needed please give me some guidance?

alan c

> We did a story a good year or so ago on a similar theme, written by
> Knightwise,
> about his 'Ubuntu Granny' using Ubuntu on her EEE that they bought her.
>
> BTW: just don't let her near Twitter, it's too addictive!!!  ;D

LOL

At the moment she is happy that the internet is one very big shop.

--
Ubuntu user #10391
Linux user #360648