Thank you, Al, but tell me, do you mean I don't need to worry about
getting Nicotine's dependencies, namely "Python-2.2.0 or newer, GTK+-2.0
or newer, and PyGTK-1.99.16 or newer," like the man says? Do you mean I
can assume I have these utilities or their equivalents already, in my
Ubuntu 8.10 package?