I just got a server up ten minutes ago, and noticed there was a 'wake
on alarm' setting in the bios. It looked like it was used to wake the
computer up at certain times (it had a clock underneath). You may have
something similar in your bios, otherwise you could always try 'Wake
on LAN' which is basically sending a network packet from another PC to
the server to tell it to turn on.

Simon Wears
munkyju...@gmail.com
http://MunkyJunky.com | http://Twitter.com/MunkyJunky