I have successfully downloaded UNR, installed to a USB flash drive, and
booted my Asus Eee PC with it. It is a great OS and seems to be more
powerful than the default Xandros.

However, I would like, when using this, to save my settings and
installed software on the USB drive, or on the Eee PC SSD, but so far
cannot figure out how to do it.

What is the best way to do that, so that every time I boot UNR from USB
I get the same system with all my settings and preferences?

David King