On Tue, 2009-05-12 at 11:14 +0100, Bruce Beardall wrote:
> It's certainly interesting but I won't be holding my breath until we
> see something actually being delivered. The road of Open Source Good
> Intentions is littered with failed projects.
>
> I'd like it if they succeeded but time will tell.

Intel are actually pretty interested in the whole open source mobile
stack thing, they have long been a supporter of Clutter for example,
Clutter is also intertwined into the Gobject stack so its not a huge
leap to suggest that this mobile technology will support gtk, gstreamer
and things like that.

--
Gordon Allott <gordall...@gmail.com>