On Tue, 2009-05-26 at 18:01 +0200, Michael Holloway wrote:
> Most online banking sites don't allow "unknown" browsers for security
> reasons. I have just tried Natwest in Konqueror and it says "you browser
> is not supported".

If this is the case, Konquerer allows you to change your user agent
string (what browser it tells the site you're using).

Simply go Settings -> Configure Konquerer -> Browser Identification

Then add a different one for that specific site. Just tried it with the
natwest one and it works :)

Hope that helps!

-Matt Daubney