Sounds like the heat is getting to you, Dave. Go outside, have an ice cream,
tell them I said it's OK. :-)

On the subject of ARM based netbooks/tops, I can't wait for these to come
out. Dave, any chance of the Ubuntu-UK team getting hold of one of these to
do a review of on the podcast? Perhaps do an interview with someone at ARM?

Regards

Bruce