the only remaining question is who will sue them first? Microsoft for
multiple trademark issues, Canonical for the horrible bastardisation of
the Ubuntu logo or the FSF for failing to release source code and
wrapping it up behind a 16 boot crippleware wrapper.
My bet is on Microsoft to take action first.

Alan.