On Fri, 2009-06-19 at 09:29 +0100, javadayaz wrote:
> Banshee recognises my G1 and syns it!
>
> 2009/6/19 Alan Pope <a...@popey.com>
>         Hi,
>
>         2009/6/19 Farran Lee <fazzy.bab...@ntlworld.com>:
>         > not sure if this is my pc or is the current state of
>         banshee, but atm,
>         > as far as devices go, it only detects/shows cds. No other
>         device is
>         > shown,
>
>         What specific devices are you plugging in?
>
>         Banshee supports a number of media players, but there are some
>         very
>         recent models which are not yet supported by the version of
>         Banshee
>         that is in the Ubuntu repository.
>
>         Cheers,
>         Al.
>
>         --
>         ubuntu-uk@lists.ubuntu.com

> Javad

ah it displays nothing... I've tried several things - iPod (mini - like
4th gen or something so old enough to be supported), Walkman, Phone
walkman, another phone and a creative zen 8gb thingy today. Weird.. I'm
sure they're all common and/or simple enough to connect. The phone even
asks how to connect - phone mode, mtp mode, file transfer and something
else - none of them work.

--
Farran Lee <fazzy.bab...@ntlworld.com>
I'm only 16 :P