Hi everybody,

I have been trying to get my host to give me some information about the
hacking, and I'm coming up against a brick wall. All I can get from them
is that it was either wordpress and a phpmsql exploit or they are saying
I have let somebody have access to the control panel myself, or weak
passwords. I only have three people have access to the cpanel. I know
each one of them and they would never do anything like this. They have
access for the whole time the site has been up. They are faithful
members of my site. The password is the strongest I've had, but as has
been mentioned that can be easily gained access to. The other the
wordpress phpmysql exploit, I have no idea what that means.

I cant get anything from them regards any of the other sites being
hacked, they just wont answer that question. They are being very cagey.

I am at a loss as to what to do now. If it was that easy. It seems
unless I do something drastic, I'm going to be hacked again. I just cant
find out how they got in.

John