Vinothan Shankar wrote:

I have a new pc, and it has a Nvidea Something 5500 in it. I say
something because it was having problems, so it had to go back, so I
cant remember exactly which one it was. That was just using Windows. I
am just wondering, would it work with Ubuntu? I have yet to install it.
Was going to when it came back. Sorry to come in and hyjack the thread,
but it is a similar question.

John