Hi David,

Thanks for the mail.

2009/7/8 David King <linux...@avoura.com>:
> Interesting podcast, entertaining as usual.

Thanks for that, it certainly motivates us to have positive feedback!

> However, I did not hear any references to the Stolen Earth, which title
> I assume you took from a recent Doctor Who episode. But no mention of
> the Doctor or the Daleks...

:) As you may have noticed, every episode this season is named after a
Doctor Who episode :)

We try to allude to episode content in the title, the laptop theft
section this week led to "Stolen Earth".

> I wonder what a Dalek running on Ubuntu would be like?

It would of course exterminate all other operating systems!

Cheers,
Al.