The same thing can done on Windows, it seems, with a tool called
BlueLock that does the same sort of thing:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/wuul/bluelock/

Unfortunately if the only form of authentication is my bluetooth id
then anyone can access my machine as it's being constantly broadcast.
Definitely a step up on no password but still pretty insecure.

I was hoping on some form of encrypted authentication between the
phone and the PC over bluetooth. That's why I asked for a phone that I
might need in specific.