2009/7/17 Chris Weaver <ch...@resonancefm.com>:
> Wow that sounds incredibly opportune! I'm down in London sadly but would
> certainly appreciate a video link.

A while ago Tony Whitmore made some screencasts showing how we edit
and mix the audio for the podcast using free software on Ubuntu. It
shows how we get from audio recorded in Tonys lounge to a fully edited
and mixed podcast. If you ever wondered how we do it, this shows it.
Probably best to watch the editing series first then the mixing one to
get them chronologically right, but of course you can pick and choose
which ones to watch yourself.

There are 21 videos in total, 8 on editing and 13 on mixing. They're
in freedom loving Ogg Vorbis/Theora format. Some are recorded at quite
a high resolution due to Tony showing lots of stuff on screen at once.

I've uploaded them to blip.tv and have made a torrent file (because
all-told they weigh in at 1.2GB).

Here's the link to the torrent file:-

http://popey.com/~alan/screencasts.5008235.TPB.torrent

Simply stuff that into your torrent client of choice and start downloading.

This is the first time I've created a torrent file myself, so
apologies if it's not exactly as you expect.

If you want to save them directly via http rather than use bittorrent
then grab this file which has all the URLs to the videos in it.

http://popey.com/~alan/screencast_urls

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Al.