BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Google Inc//Google Calendar 70.9054//EN
VERSION:2.0
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20090809T190000Z
DTEND:20090809T200000Z
DTSTAMP:20090729T184004Z
ORGANIZER;cn=873g7mmkqrv9f981ojrt5if...@group.calendar.google.com:mailto:87
 3g7mmkqrv9f981ojrt5if...@group.calendar.google.com
UID:f9q3q93f2udpcig1el2ftob...@google.com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;cn=ubuntu...@lists.ubuntu.com;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:ubuntu...@lists.ub
 untu.com
CLASS:PRIVATE
CREATED:20090729T184003Z
 C at 20:00 BST\n(that's 19:00 UTC) on Sunday 9th August 2009 in #ubuntu-uk.
 \n\nWe encourage everyone who is a member of the UKTeam to attend whether t
 o\ntake part or merely watch from the sidelines.\n\nIf you have anything in
  particular you would like to table for\ndiscussion at the meeting\, please
  add it to the following page:-\n\nhttps://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeamMeetingAge
 nda\n\nYou will need a launchpad account to edit this page. \n\nIf you woul
 d rather not register on launchpad then feel free to mail me\nor reply to t
 his post with items for discussion and someone else can add\nthe item(s) fo
 r you. \n\nPlease note however if you wish to discuss something then it mak
 es sense\nfor you to turn up at the meeting or it may get passed over.\n\nW
 e try to keep the meeting to just one hour\, but if there is a lot to\ndisc
 uss then we may overrun. Once the meeting is over we usually post\nthe log
 to the page linked above pretty much immediately\, then over the\nnext few
 days whoever chaired the meeting disseminates the information\ninto a more
 manageable summary on the same page. \n\nHope to see you there.\n\nKind Reg
 ards\,\nDave Walker\n\n\n-- \nubuntu...@lists.ubuntu.com\nhttps://lists.ubu
 our event at http://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=ZjlxM3E5M
 2YydWRwY2lnMWVsMmZ0b2I2bGsgdWJ1bnR1LXVrQGxpc3RzLnVidW50dS5jb20&tok=NTIjODcz
 ZzdtbWtxcnY5Zjk4MW9qcnQ1aWZvbmNAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbTExNjQ1OGQ
 0YTNhOGUyNWE3NTRhNjQyMjQxYmNmODQ0OGYyMDgxYjU&ctz=Europe%2FLondon&hl=en_GB.
LAST-MODIFIED:20090729T184004Z
LOCATION:#ubuntu-uk
SEQUENCE:0
STATUS:CONFIRMED