Michael G Fletcher wrote:
On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 1:01 PM, David Jones
<djones.dan...@googlemail.com>  wrote:
Following what Darren has said, I've got an htc magic on vodafone and can't
fault it. Syncing with gmail is simple and works brilliantly for email,
contacts etc. I was concerned about only having a 500mb data allowance, but in
my first month of setting up, installing applications, getting on irc,
browsing, email etc I only used 50mb.

I also found that I was able to put an orange aim in the phone and it wasn't
network locked.

Dave

+1 for the HTC Magic from Vodafone

My thoughts on it - http://www.ilovemylinux.com/node/107

video - http://www.ilovemylinux.com/node/108

Michael Fletcher

Interested in Linux? Then visit - http://www.ilovemylinux.com
Follow me at - http://twitter.com/big_fletch

My +1 for the HTC Magic too. Literally Everyone else in my office has an iPhone of some description (I used to have), and the number of faults/problems/missing features they have compared to the Magic is unreal.

Steve Garton
sheepeatingtaz.co.uk