On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 07:42:10 +0100, James Milligan <lak...@lake54.com>
wrote:
> On 16 Sep 2009, at 07:25, "James Kemp" <james+ubuntu-
> u...@somebody.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> I've got a couple of CDR files that I want to convert to SVG for use
>> in inkscape. Does anyone know how I might go about doing that
>> without having either CorelDraw or windows available?
>
> Have you had a look at this: http://sk1.sourceforge.net/
>
> That is the link given in a thread on the Ubuntu Forums, and said
> extensive testing was needed, so ymmv.

They appear to have moved to http://sk1project.org/ but thanks for pointing
it out, I'll give it a try when I get back home this evening. Lokoing at
the website it looks like there has been some recent activity on the
project. I hadn't looked before becuase the threads on ubuntuforums were
very old and so I thought it migth have been abandoned as too difficult
given the proprietary nature of CDR files.

--
James Kemp

games at http://www.full-moon.info/