On 17 Sep 2009 at 21:03, Dianne Reuby wrote:

> A spreadsheet would let me keep a list, as I've heard that OO Base
> doesn't export well to Access, and I'm not very good with Base anyway.
>
> I could use Evolution contacts and categories, but would this export to
> anything?

Don't forget that OpenOffice.org is available for Windows as well, so
you would not have to use Access instead of Base (and the version of
Office that includes Access is expensive).  All OOo files are the same,
across all operating systems, so there are no compatability/export
issues.

I also think that there is a Windows version of Evolution.

Tony