2009/9/21 Daniel Drummond <dmdrummo...@gmail.com>:
> linux wrote:
>> Johnathan,
>>
>> When I spoke to Dave Walker last night three venues where confirmed one
>> in Birmingham the other in London and my one in Southend on Sea a two
>> day weekend event
>>
>> This was called the Ubuntu Global Jam and I am struggling to get some
>> developers to attend however Dave Walker is on the case, however this is
>> still a bug jam just with a few more bits added. If you are in the area
>> please pop in.
>>
>> Saturday 3rd and 4th October
>> TAP (Old Water Works)
>> North Road
>> Southend on Sea
>> Essex SS0 7AB
>>
>> Derek Shaw (Southend on Sea Linux User Group)
>>
>> Johnathon Tinsley wrote:
>>
>>> Hello All,
>>>
>>> I've not seen much information here about the Global Bugjam. Are the UK
>>> meetings going ahead? Are the venues set? Where can I find directions?
>>> (There is a reason some of my friends nicknamed me A-Z...)
>>>
>>> Best :)
>>>
>>> Johnathon
>>>

> I believe there is an Ubuntu Cymru Bugjam at Cardiff Library.
>
> Dan

Yes that is correct, Cardiff Central Library will be host to our
translation jam. We will be translating into both en-GB and the Welsh
languages during the jam. An announcement will be made on Wednesday
with full details after our meeting and an in-depth inspection (by me)
of the venue itself.

All the best,
Chris.