Hi,

Some of you may remember my post about streaming content from a ubuntu pc to
a media centre/xbox over an eternet wire a couple of months ago! All of this
in my new house

Well heres a quick update.

I was thinking of how best to get this done when it occurred to me that when
i get the virgin man to drill a whole to install the virgin services (the
internet upstairs, the tv box downstairs) the most logical solution is that
i ask him very nicely to drill another two holes and at the same time run an
ethernet wire through those. So one ethernet clippy thing is upstairs and
the other is downstairs. In the living room. Then when i want to watch
something all i have to do is make sure its connected to my pc upstairs and
im done. No wire, no hassle.

Simple.

What do you think?
Javad