Device speed is excellent, you really do have a mini-computer in your
pocket. Camera is great and of course you can FTP, ssh, and use all
the other great apps your used to.

But it's pricy compared to other phone/laptop offerings. If it it's
heavyly subsidied and you bother little for a great _phone_ experience
then why not.

Regards,
Jamie.
--