Hi all,

Bought my mother a new canon iP4600 printer the other day to go on her new
Mesh pc (with Jaunty installed.) I updated the machine with the latest of
the updates but for some strange reason it refuses to print. I uninstalled
the printer and had jaunty reinstall it, print a test page but after a re
start it still refuses to print. It's odd because it works via a windows
laptop running windows bisto when I plug the usb cable into it.

I am only a plumber so please don't make any replies too complicated!

Just for my education would this be a problem with the CUPS?

Thanks.

Jon

Jon Taylor

1st Choice Bathrooms

j...@1stchoicebathrooms.co.uk

www.1stchoicebathrooms.co.uk

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are strictly confidential
and are solely for the recipient(s) at the e-mail address(es) above. If you
are not an addressee, you may not disclose,

distribute, copy or use this e-mail, please delete it and all copies of it
from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender.

No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or
copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.1st
Choice Bathrooms accepts no legal liability for the contents of this e-mail
including any errors, interception or interference, as internet
communications are not secure.

Whilst 1st Choice Bathrooms and/or the sender have taken every precaution to
prevent transmission of computer viruses, should this inadvertently occur we
do not accept any liability, you are advised to take your own steps to
ensure that you are protected against malicious communications.

Any attachments are opened at your own risk.

We may monitor all e-mails sent to or from this or any other office of the
firm for compliance with our internal policies. No contractual relationship
is created by this e-mail by any person or company unless specifically
indicated otherwise by agreement in writing via means other than e-mail.