Philip Stubbs wrote:
> 2009/10/29 Alan Pope <a...@popey.com>:
>
>> 2009/10/29 Rob Beard <r...@esdelle.co.uk>:
>>
>>> Great, just in time, I'm just about to sort a PC out and was going to
>>> install 9.04.  Guess it'll get 9.10 instead :-)
>>>

>> Use the torrents if you can:-
>>
>> http://popey.com/karmic_torrents/
>>

> 'Gentlemen, start your BitTorrent's!' :-)

Yep, I've plumped for that option.  I was hoping for a speedy download
via torrents but I'm getting about 100k a sec, far cry from the 2 Meg a
sec I normally get.  Oh well, I'll make some lunch and have a cup of
tea, it should be done in an hour or two and it's no major hurry. :-)

I feel sorry for those poor servers though, bet they're going to get
hammered over the next couple of days.

Rob