On Mon, 2009-12-28 at 20:37 +0000, Des wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I cannot receive emails but can send them.  This has been going on for
> eight days now days now.
>
> Oddly, this happened just after I logged on for batch sending of all
> messages from ubuntu-uk
>
> Test messages to my email addr are not received but are logged as sent.
>
> Anyone got any ideas please?
>
> Ubuntu 9.1
> Evolution
> Talktalk.net

Hi Des,

I have also had problems with the batch send from Ubuntu-UK. I was using
the Yahoo web mail service at the time. My theory is that the servers at
Yahoo saw the batch file as some form of malware and deleted it before
it got to my inbox. I logged off from batch sending and the messages
started to arrive again. It may be that Talk-Talk are also blocking the
batch files. Try going back to normal message delivery for a while and
see if this sorts the problem.

Happy New Year,

Barry