I am not really up to date with the latest Intel CPUs, especially given
their confusing names these days. (e.g. a Core 2 has only 1 core, not 2,
but a Core 2 Duo has 2 cores, and not 4. And how many cores does an i3,
i5 or i7 have?) AMD on the other hand, use logical names for their CPUs.

But still it is a nice shape, and a barebones version is or will be
available. I suppose a lot depends on the pricing.

David King