Well, as we're all a big linux-using group, its a worthwile point. I will
bring my (decrepid) Lucid one along just in case!

Also, isabell, I have been told that all credentials are the same, and they
never expire; So if you go and get one like you suggest, we can all use it
without repeated trips to the info desk!

Alan - I can understand, but i'm sure there is going to be something that
makes us go "I wish we'd bought laptops", so it's just a safe guard!

Have a great day!

Joe

*From within the compounds of school *meh**

--
Kind Regards,

Joe O'Dell
9M