With the budget out of the way it is only a matter of a few days until
the next UK General Election will be called.
So which way should you vote? Who are your candidates? What do they
think about the issues on the the geek agenda?
I knocked together a little website to help you vote geekily, I give you
http://votegeek.org.uk where you can help your fellow constituents find
out what your candidates think by writing to them and asking for their
opinion on a subject that matters to you and share their reply with the
world. Please go and have a look round the site and find your
constituency. It would be great if you could write to your candidates
and help let them know that the tech audience is out there and voting.
If you could help get the word out about the site that would be great
too. I am using the hashtag #votegeek on the microblogging sites.

Alan.