A barcamp generally should have at least three rooms and one of them should
be enough to hold as many people as you have that are attending. As it tends
to be a fairly geeky set of people, you'll need to have sufficient bandwidth
for your attendees, including wifi coverage of the building. At the first
OggCamp, the wifi routers didn't have sufficient DHCP scope for all the
attendees, leading to many disconnections.

Consider also travel arrangements - some people will want to stay nearby,
while others will travel from far and wide to get there. Try to bear this in
mind - what are the travel links like? What hotel facilities are nearby?
Have you considered organising an "All-nighter"?

OggCamp is the name of a particular barcamp style event, but you might get
UUPC and Linux Outlaws to support you reusing the name.

I've known a few people that have organised barcamp events, feel free to
drop me a note off-list if you want me to pass your details on to them?

All the best, and I hope your event goes really well!

--
Jon "The Nice Guy" Spriggs LPIC-1 Certified
This message was sent from my mobile device. Please excuse any top posting