I have fixed the problem with the help of some guys in #mer

   - Sound, does not work out of the box but will work once the last line
   has been removed from /etc/modprobe.d/alsa-base.conf

However in order to fix the crackling you must plug the USB stick into a
host computer, and change the name of
/etc/lib/KERNALVERSION/kernal/drivers/acpi/processor.ko on the second
partition.

I have added it to the wiki and the Etherpad :)

--
~Daniel