Personally, I am quite interested in discussions of this type as laws
affecting copyright have significant implications in the FOSS community, and
I assume that there are many others on the list that are interested also. I
understand your point Alan, but I don't see the value in discouraging this
type of discussion here as it may be of interest to the list members.

Tommy Pyatt
Ubuntu user