I dont uswe noscript either, not sure what it is. Its only since a
nightly update a couple of days ago, and it seems to be a bit more
widespread than that now, as I can read some pages in Chrome or
Chromium,, and what is most frustrating I cannot access my admin section
of wordpress for some reason. I am pretty certain its flash problem. I
was able to watch it, even it did jump around the page. Now nothing.
Cant use FF at for any pages with flash on them now.

John.

John