Hey Bruno,

By 3pm we had all retired to the coffee shop on the first floor and were
talking, a lot!
Sorry we missed you :( But hopefully we'll see you next time!

And yes, Launchpad was brilliant :)

Joe
Joe O'Dell

GreenerClassrooms Project Co-Ordinator
http://www.greenerclassrooms.co.cc

Fedora Ambassador & Contributor (FreeMedia)
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ascenseur

bedsLUG Co-Ordinator
beds.lug.org.uk

DFEY Member (SouthEast)