Without wishing to start yet another discussion about top-posting v
bottom-posting I don't think anyone really minds anymore if anyone who
isn't used to or doesn't have the inclination or mailer top-posts. I
understand all the history and have seen many arguments about it but
it's not in the Ubuntu mailing list code of conduct and most lists these
days accept both without anyone being bothered.