On 29/04/10 18:31, Kris Douglas wrote:
> Just seen the release announcement, that's awesome and all that, but
> the website is still setup for 9.10, and people are going to be
> downloading the wrong thing if they aren't certain.
>
> Awesome release on that side of things though :)

Maybe it's because not all the mirrors have got 10.04 yet?

I've just checked the Virgin mirror and that's still on 10.04 RC, so
I've grabbed the torrent (although it's not as quick as the Virgin
mirror, getting about 300KB compared to 2MB/sec) but I'm not in a major
hurry.  I am planning on reinstalling tonight on a new hard drive (my
current laptop drive is failing and I have a shiney new drive, I just
wanted to wait for the full release before swapping it out).

Rob